- (chemistry) of, relating to, or being an element (as opposed to a compound)
- basic, fundamental or elementary
- of the ancient supposed elements of earth, air, fire and water
- (by extension) of, or relating to a force or nature, especially to severe atmospheric conditions
- Patrono:Fantasy A creature (usually a spirit) that is attuned with, or composed of, one of the classical elements: air, earth, fire and water. They sometimes have unique proper names and sometimes are referred to as Air, Earth, Fire, or Water.
Elemental m. and f. (plural elementales)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.