See also Delinquent
AdjectiveModificarDelinquent (comparative more Delinquent, superlative most Delinquent)
- Late or failing to pay a debt or other financial obligation, like a mortgage or loan.
- Fred is delinquent in making his car payment.
- The company made a new effort to collect delinquent payments.
- Failing in or neglectful of a duty or obligation; guilty of a misdeed or offense
- One who disobeys or breaks rules or laws.
- (obsolete) a term applied to royalists by their opponents in the English Civil War 1642 - 1645. Charles I was known as the chief delinquent.
- See also Wikisaurus:criminal
one who breaks the law
term applied to royalists
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.