AdverbModificarDeliberately (comparative more Deliberately, superlative most Deliberately)
- Intentionally, or after deliberation; not accidentally.
- He deliberately broke that, didn't he?
- Taking one's time, slowly and carefully.
- After being called upon, he strode deliberately up to the blackboard.
slowly and carefully
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
es:deliberately fr:deliberately ko:deliberately it:deliberately kn:deliberately hu:deliberately ml:deliberately ja:deliberately no:deliberately ta:deliberately te:deliberately vi:deliberately zh:deliberately
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.