- Rhymes: -eɪd
Third person singular
- (transitive) To lower in value or social position.
- Fred degrades himself by his behaviour.
- (intransitive) To reduce in quality or purity.
- The DNA sample has degraded.
to lower in value or social position
to reduce in quality or purity
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Degrade (infinitive degradar)
- formal second-person singular (usted) imperative form of degradar.
- first-person singular (yo) present subjunctive form of degradar.
- formal second-person singular (usted) present subjunctive form of degradar.
- third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present subjunctive form of degradar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.