See also défense
- defence (Commonwealth)
- The action of defending or protecting from attack, danger, or injury.
- Anything employed to oppose attack(s).
- An argument in support or justification of something.
- Government policy or structure related to the military.
- Ministry of Defense
- See also Wikisaurus:defense
action of protecting from attack
anything employed to oppose attack
argument in support or justification of something
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.