NounModificarDeceleration (countable and uncountable; plural Decelerations)
- (uncountable) The act or process of decelerating.
- The rocket is now in deceleration.
- (countable) The amount by which a speed or velocity decreases (and so a scalar quantity or a vector quantity).
- The brakes produce a deceleration of 10 metres per second per second.
- (act, amount): acceleration
the act or process of decelerating
amount by which a speed or velocity decreases
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.