NounModificarCabbage (countable and uncountable; plural Cabbages)
- An edible plant (Brassica oleracea var. capitata) having a head of green leaves.
- (uncountable) The leaves of this plant eaten as a vegetable.
- Cabbage is good for you.
- Patrono:Offensive A person with severely reduced mental capacities due to brain damage.
- After the car crash, he became a cabbage.
- Used as a term of endearment.
- (uncountable, slang) Cloth or clippings cabbaged or purloined by one who cuts out garments.
- (uncountable, slang) Money
- (uncountable, slang) Marijuana leaf, the part you don't smoke but have to first extract into cannabutter and bake into spacecake to get high off.
- (plant) cabbage plant, cole
- (leaves of this plant eaten as a vegetable): cole, greens
- (person with severely reduced mental capacities due to brain damage): vegetable
Third person singular
- (intransitive) To form a head like that the cabbage; as, to make lettuce cabbage.
- (intransitive) To purloin or embezzle, as the pieces of cloth remaining after cutting out a garment; to pilfer.
- Brussels sprouts
- Chinese cabbage
- Chinese broccoli, Chinese kale
- collard greens
- red cabbagede:cabbage
et:cabbage el:cabbage es:cabbage eo:cabbage fa:cabbage fr:cabbage gl:cabbage ko:cabbage io:cabbage id:cabbage it:cabbage kn:cabbage kk:cabbage ku:cabbage lo:cabbage hu:cabbage ml:cabbage mn:cabbage my:cabbage nl:cabbage oc:cabbage pl:cabbage ru:cabbage simple:cabbage sr:cabbage fi:cabbage sv:cabbage ta:cabbage te:cabbage tr:cabbage vi:cabbage zh:cabbage