NounModificarWikipedia Baleen (countable and uncountable; plural Baleens)
- (physiology, uncountable) The plates in the mouth of the baleen whale, Mystacoceti, which it uses to trap its food; formerly used in corsetry
- (zoology, countable) a baleen whale
plates in mouth of baleen whale
Baleen (infinitive balear)
- second-person plural (ustedes) imperative form of balear.
- second-person plural (ustedes) present subjunctive form of balear.
- third-person plural (ellos, ellas, also used with ustedes?) present subjunctive form of balear.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.