See also Bagatelle
- A trifle; an unsubstantial thing.
- A short piece of literature or of instrumental music, typically light or playful in character; Beethoven composed several for the piano.
- A game similar to billiards played on an oblong table with pockets or arches at one end only.
- Any of several smaller, wooden table top games developed from the original bagatelle in which the pockets are made of pins; also called pin bagatelle, hit-a-pin bagatelle, jaw ball.
- Bagatelle in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Bagatelle in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Bagatelle at OneLook® Dictionary Search
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.