- ancient or antiquated; old; prehistoric.
- Supremely dated.
- Those ideas are antediluvian.
- Pertaining or belonging to the time period prior to a great or destructive flood or deluge
- Patrono:Biblical Pertaining or belonging to the time prior to Noah's Flood.
Pertaining or belonging to the time period prior to a great or destructive flood or deluge
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- One who lived prior to Noah's Flood.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.