AdjectiveModificarAnimate (comparative more Animate, superlative most Animate)
- That which lives.
- Possessing the quality or ability of motion.
- Dynamic, energetic.
- She is an engaging and animate speaker.
- (grammar, of a noun or pronoun) Having a referent that includes a human or animal.
- The English pronouns he and she are animate, while it is inanimate.
- (grammar) Inflected to agree with an animate noun or pronoun.
that which lives
possessing the quality or ability of motion
Third person singular
- (transitive) To impart motion or the appearance of motion to.
- If we animate the model, we can see the complexity of the action.
to impart motion or its appearance
- Second-person plural present tense of animare.
- Second-person plural imperative of animare#Italian.
- Feminine plural of animato.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.