AdjectiveModificarAngular (comparative more Angular, superlative most Angular)
- Relating to an angle or to angles; having an angle or angles; forming an angle or corner; sharp-cornered; pointed; as, an angular figure.
- Measured by an angle; as, angular distance.
- (Figurative) Lean; lank; raw-boned; ungraceful; sharp and stiff in character; as, remarkably angular in his habits and appearance; an angular female.
forming an angle or corner; sharp-cornered
figurative: sharp and stiff in character
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- (anatomy) A bone in the base of the lower jaw of many birds, reptiles, and fishes.
Angular m. and f. (plural angulares)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.