AdjectiveModificarAnachronistic (comparative more Anachronistic, superlative most Anachronistic)
- Erroneous in date; containing an anachronism; in a wrong time.
- If you know where to look in the movie, you can spot an anachronistic wrist watch on one of the Roman soldiers.
- (of a person) having an opinion of the past; preferring things or values of the past; behind the times; over-conservative.
- Anachronistic in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Anachronistic in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.