Audio (US) noicon (file)
- Sticky, tacky, adhesive.
- (linguistics) Having words derived by combining parts, each with a separate meaning.
having words derived by combining parts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Agglutinative in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Agglutinative in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Agglutinative at OneLook® Dictionary Search
ar:agglutinative et:agglutinative fr:agglutinative hu:agglutinative pl:agglutinative ru:agglutinative ta:agglutinative tr:agglutinative vi:agglutinative