AdjectiveModificarAgglutinative (comparative more Agglutinative, superlative most Agglutinative)
- Sticky, tacky, adhesive.
- (linguistics) Having words derived by combining parts, each with a separate meaning.
having words derived by combining parts
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Agglutinative in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Agglutinative in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Agglutinative at OneLook® Dictionary Search
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.