- Present participle of agire.
agente m. (plural agenti)
- ablative masculine singular of agēns
- ablative feminine singular of agēns
- ablative neuter singular of agēns
- agent (one who exerts power)
This Portuguese entry was created from the translations listed at agent. It may be less reliable than other entries, and may be missing parts of speech or additional senses. Please also see Agente in the Portuguese Wiktionary. This notice will be removed when the entry is checked. (more information) May 2008
- IPA: [aˈʤente]
agente f. pl.
- Plural form of agentă.
Agente m. and f. (plural Agentes)