AdjectiveModificarAerosol (not comparable)
- In a gaseous or airborne cloud of particulate matter, either solid, liquid, or gas
- The paint came as a can of fast-drying aerosol spray.
- A gaseous or airborne cloud of particulate matter, either as a solid, liquid, or gas, which forces another substance out of a spray can.
- An aerosol was used to force the flea powder out of the can.
- Patrono:Physical chemistry A colloidal system in which the dispersed phase is composed of either solid or liquid particles and in which the dispersal medium is some gas, usually air.
gaseous or airborne cloud of particulate matter
Aerosol m. sg.
aerosol m. inv.
- aerosol (all senses)
Inflection of Aerosol</small>
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.