- (mathematics) Proper to be added; positive; -- opposed to subtractive.
- Of or pertaining to addition.
- additive function
- additive inverse
- additive identity
- additive group
- additive color
- A substance added to another substance or product for its ability to alter the results.
- Example: Oil may be used as an additive to gasoline to improve the lubrication of a small engine
substance altering another substance
- Additive in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Additive in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Feminine plural form of additivo
ar:additive de:additive et:additive fr:additive io:additive kn:additive hu:additive pl:additive ru:additive ta:additive tr:additive vi:additive zh:additive