AdjectiveModificarAcrylic (not comparable)
derived from acrylic acid or acrylonitrile
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Patrono:Organic chemistry An acrylic resin.
- A paint containing an acrylic resin.
- a painting executed using such a paint.
- A thick sheet of plastic.
- A liquid coating system based on an acrylic resin
thick sheet of plastic
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.