- IPA: /əkˈsɛsərɪ/
AdjectiveModificarAccessory (comparative more Accessory, superlative most Accessory)
- Having a secondary, supplementary or subordinate function by accompanying as a subordinate; aiding in a secondary way; being additional; being connected as an incident or subordinate to a principal; contributing or being contributory. Said of persons and things, and, when of persons, usually in a bad sense; as, he was accessory to the riot; accessory sounds in music.
- (law) Assisting a crime without actually participating in committing the crime itself.
- That which belongs to something else deemed the principal; something additional and subordinate, an attachment
- the accessories of a mobile phone
- The aspect and accessories of a den of banditti. - Thomas Carlyle
- Patrono:Clothing An article that completes one's basic outfit, such as a scarf or gloves.
- (law) One who, not being present, contributes as an assistant or instigator to the commission of an offense.
- (fine arts) Anything that enters into a work of art without being indispensably necessary, as mere ornamental parts. - James Elmes
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
ar:accessory be:accessory et:accessory el:accessory fa:accessory fr:accessory gl:accessory io:accessory id:accessory it:accessory hu:accessory ml:accessory nl:accessory pt:accessory fi:accessory sv:accessory ta:accessory te:accessory th:accessory tr:accessory vi:accessory zh:accessory