Derivative of acceptable + -ity; or Late Latin acceptabilitas
- The quality of being acceptable; acceptableness.
- Acceptability of repentance. - Jeremy Taylor, about 1640
- Template:Military Operation plan review criterion. The determination as to whether the contemplated course of action is worth the cost in manpower, materiel, and time involved; is consistent with the law of war; and is militarily and politically supportable. (JP 1-02 Department of Defense Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms)
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- Acceptability in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913
- Acceptability in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911
- Acceptability at OneLook® Dictionary Search
ar:acceptability et:acceptability io:acceptability it:acceptability lt:acceptability hu:acceptability pt:acceptability simple:acceptability ta:acceptability te:acceptability tr:acceptability vi:acceptability