Audio (US) noicon (file)
- fully occupied with one's thoughts; engrossed
- (of light) taken in by a body without reflection
- (of a fluid) taken by through the pores of a surface
fully occupied with one's thoughts; engrossed
taken in by a body without reflection
taken by through the pores of a surface
- Simple past tense and past participle of absorb.
- absorbed dose
Absorbed (infinitive absorber)
- (Spain) informal second-person plural (vosotros or vosotras) affirmative imperative form of absorber.
ar:absorbed fa:absorbed fr:absorbed li:absorbed hu:absorbed ml:absorbed pt:absorbed simple:absorbed sv:absorbed ta:absorbed te:absorbed vi:absorbed